Monday, May 10, 2010

Moved

Hello,

If you've been here before, you'll find that the furniture and residents of this address have moved ... to find out where I've gone ... leave me a message and I'll visit you and let you know. 

Not sure anyone comes by here anymore ... but just in case.

Have a great day now
W

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Chickie, I thought I had left you a comment to follow you wherever you have gone, but it looks as if I was mistaken. I would like to be able to read whatever you want to share, so lmk where you've gone please...

Artsdeco said...

beautiful blog..please visit mine and be a follower..
Wallpapers for blogger : http://artsdco.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

AMIGA VOCÊ PODE COLOCAR TRADUTOR NESTA MERDA DESSE BLOG???!!!
POIS SOU BRASILEIRA E SEM TRADUTOR NÃO DÁ PRA LER AS MERDAS QUE TEM AQUI!
ÉGUA!

Brandylis and The Bear said...

I would love to see your blog. My blog is" brandylisandthebear.blogspot.com

anand said...

ISO Consultants India:
ISOConsultantsIndia is a Business Management Consultant that provides ISO Consultancy Servies in Delhi and All Over India.

Unknown said...

what to say i praise of this blog, which contains a lot of amazing information as well as the thoughtful writes.We deal in cash for scrap cars .for more information click on link.

Paul said...

Track any courier/parcel shipment in one place :
http://trackmypacks.com/track-parcels-post-ems-shipments/

Unknown said...

I love this blog and this post too
Aluminium Planters